Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 1


Today was a pretty eventful today. I went to the doctor to address my issue of passing out at Meijers on Monday. She told me that I'm very hypochloric and hypovalemic (fancy words for low chloride and low body volume), and she ran some tests. Hopefully, I will have the results tomorrow!


My friend Jeff came over because I prepared dinner for us. First on the menu was Tomato Crab Bisque Soup from http://www.bariatriceating.com/BEhealthnutrition/recipes.php

It is pictured above, and it was delicious! Probably the best soup I've ever made or tasted. Dessert was the "Maple Pumpkin Bake" also from this website.

I love the fall flavors!

Saturday night, I plan on preparing White Chicken Chili from the site. It seems that this website knows its food! I will share a picture on Saturday, along with any other great websites I find.

1 comment: